CONTINUOUS AND INSTANTANEOUS RATED OUTPUT. The Model 1200 is a 200A micro-ohmmeter designed to be light-weight and extremely durable. It is perfectly suited to perform resistance measurements on circuit breakers, switchgear, bus connections, and a wide variety of other applications.
Measurement range: 0 to 2999.9 μΩ
Resolution: 0.01 μΩ (0 to 99.99 Ω), 0.1μΩ (100.0 to 2999.9 Ω)
Current DC, to 200A (selectable 50, 100, 150 and 200 A ranges)
Accuracy ±(0.5% reading+2 digit)
Continuous working time from 5 to 599 seconds
Power supply: 120 VAC ±10%, 60 Hz
Storage capacity: 200 measurements
Operating environment: Temperature 14°F to 104°F , humidity:≤80%RH
Dimensions: 15″ × 12.25″ × 10.25″
Weight 24.25 lbs. (not including accessories)
- Continuous and instantaneous rated output
- Measurement times from 5 to 599 seconds
- Stable readings, even in electrically noisy environments
- Temperature compensated measurements
- 16 bit dual channel high-speed A to D Processor
- Over-temperature protection circuit
- Intuitive man-machine interface setup
- USB interface for available download of measurement data
- Small and lightweight package.
Supplied with manual, test cables, spare fuse, and power cord.
1-year parts and labor warranty.