Test Voltages: 250V, 500V, 1 kV, 2.5 kV, and 5 kV
Test Voltage Accuracy: ± 5%(+10V）
Short Circuit Current: 10 mA
Resistance range: 0.5 MΩ to 2,000 GΩ
Power supply: 120 VAC ±10%, 60 Hz with a rechargeable Ni-MH 2000 mAh battery which provides 6 to 8 hours of use per charge.
Lightweight, compact, and extremely portable, the Amblyonix Series 3000 Megohmmeters are designed to provide years of dependable service. Front panel control allows the user to smoothly adjust test voltages from zero to the desired value. Built-in timer function for measuring and analyzing Step Voltage Tests, Dielectric Absorption Ratios, Polarization Indexing and Dielectric Dissipation Factors. Strong anti-electric-field interference ability (up to 2mA). Suitable for substation testing applications.
- Voltage can be smoothly adjusted from zero to the desired value.
- Built-in timer function for step Voltage tests, DAR, DD and PI.
- Strong anti-electric field interference ability
- Suitable for substation transformer applications.
- Powered by rechargeable Ni-MH 2000 MAh battery.
Supplied with manual, power cord, and test resistor.
1-year parts and labor warranty.