Featuring the latest in pulse width modulation technology, the Model 4120 employs a high frequency power source and voltage/current feedback circuits to product a stable, high voltage output with low ripple. A front panel feature, unique to the Model 4120 allows the operator to test Metal Oxide Arresters quickly and accurately. Another feature that is as unique as it is useful is a high-voltage dc micro-ammeter use to test leakage currents on the high-voltage side of the insulation testing circuit.
Rated voltage: 120 kVDC
Rated current: 5 mADC
Rated power: 360 W
Weight: 22 lbs.
Power supply: 120 VAC ±10%, 60 Hz
Dimensions (Control Unit): 16.25″ x 15.5″ x 7.5″
Output voltage accuracy: ±(1.0% reading, ±2 digits)
Output current accuracy: ±(1.0% reading, ±2 digits)
Ripple factor: ≤0.5%
Working mode: Intermittent use, 30 minutes under rated load
Overload Voltage: The no-load voltage can exceed the rated voltage 10% for 10 minutes.
Overload Current: The maximum charge current is 1.25 times of the rated current.
Operating environment: Temperature 14°F to 104°F
Humidity: To ≤85%RH for temperatures under 77°F, non-condensing
Altitude: Under 4,900′
- Pulse width Modulation (PWM) technology
- Stable, high-precision voltage adjustment
- Comprehensive nanosecond threshold protection
- Unique Metal oxide test function
- Adjustable overvoltage protection feature
- Current limiting resistor for capacitive load testing
- Shielded HV micro-ammeter accessory
- Shorting rod for grounding output after testing
Supplied with manual, power cord, and NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration.
1-year parts and labor warranty.